Follow these tips so that you’ll know which Seven Hills real estate professional you should work with:
- Check their credibility. Find someone that has the reputation of doing their job successfully, and doing what’s beyond what is expected. Check if they have a lot of closed deals or how long they already worked in this field so you’ll know how much experience they have under their belt.
- Ask around from people you trust like friends, relatives and colleagues. They can usually refer you to some excellent agents. Also go over the references that the agent will provide you. Find out if they’re listed on the Internet somewhere.
- Talk to the agent. Ask a lot of questions. A knowledgeable agent is someone who can make you understand the process and take the time to clear up anything if it’s too confusing.
- Check the availability of the agent. Are they always there when you need them? Do they find the time to accompany you when you visit prospective properties?
- Watch how the agent works. Attend open houses and look for signs that the person is hard working. An agent who mostly spends his time on his desk and passes you to their assistant may not be someone you’d like to work with.
- Don’t go for someone who only tells you what you want to hear. Make sure that the agent is willing to be transparent when it comes to all stages of the transaction.